Grand Prairie, United States
HELLO GRAND PRAIRIE
Grand Prairie, one of the best cities in the state of Texas. If you are looking for some legendary Texas hospitality then you should visit this city. It offer a lot of attractions well suited to younger visitors, such as sports venues and outdoor play areas.
Places to visit-
- Lynn Creek Park- Here you will find boat ramps, beach areas, volleyball courts as well as picnic grounds.
- Alliance Skate Park- The skate park is the perfect place to come for biking, and skateboarding.
- Ripley’s & Palace of Wax
- AirHogs Ballpark- AirHogs Ballpark is the place to come if you love baseball.
- Prairie Lights- The Prairie Lights are held every year, and are made up of over 4 million lights.
- Uptown Theater-Here you can watch musical shows, and theatrical performances.
- Lone Star Park-It is famous for its horse racing.
- Asia Times Square and Hong Kong Market- Here you will be able to experience some of the best Asian products in the state.
- Lloyd Park on Joe Pool Lake- You can spend some quality time in this beautiful park.
- Riverside Golf Course- Riverside Golf Club is perhaps the purest golf experience in the area.
- Farmers Market at Market Square-Here you can get amazing local products and ingredients.
- Verizon Theater- Here you can enjoya huge array of events here as well as theatrical performances.
Where to stay?
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20- This elegant hotel is the eco friendly, 100% smoke free and also equipped with a spacious meeting room equipped with audio/video equipment.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Grand Prairie Southwest-It provides facilities such as wired and wireless internet access, 32 inch plasma televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, in room coffee.
- Comfort Suites Grand Prairie-It offers Free Wi-Fi, Free hot breakfast, Fitness center, Outdoor pool and free parking.